Welcome to Hopetoun, the details of seasonal opening hours to Hopetoun House, the Stables Tearoom and the Ranger Centre are below. In addition, many events take place out of season and there is access to walkers and cyclists in the wider estate all the year round.
Opening dates and times:
- Daily 18th April - 28th September 2014
- From 10.30am - 5.00pm (last entry 4pm)
- Groups can book by appointment all year round.
Visitors with Disabilities:
- Concession tickets are available for those registered disabled.
- Disabled parking
- Lift to the house main floor
- Interactive digital access to the upper floor
- Wheelchair loan available
- Assistance dogs welcome
House and Grounds:
£9.20 - Adult
£4.90 - Child (5 - 16 years)
£8.00 - Pensioner/Student
£8.00 - Groups (15+)
£25.00 - Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)
£4.90 - Registered disabled
£4.25 - Adult
£2.50 - Child (5 - 16 years)
£3.70 - Pensioner/Student
£11.50 - Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)
£2.50 - Registered disabled
House & Grounds Season Tickets:
These offer great value for money as you can use them as often as you wish during the visitor season. They also allow you to join in some of the ranger activities free of charge.
£20.00 - Individual Ticket (admits 1)
£30.00 - Couples Ticket (admits 2)
£40.00 - Family Ticket (admits 2+2)